1. Locate modem or router at the broadband access point.
2. Plug a network cable (provided) into the modem or router RJ45 network adapter port.
3. Plug the other end of the network cable into the RJ45 port located at the bottom of the Adapter.
4. Plug the Adapter into any wall outlet or HomePlug compliant Power Center.
5. Locate the RJ45 Ethernet port connection on your computer, IPTV or other network device.
6. Plug a network cable (provided) into the computer or network device RJ45 Ethernet port.
7. Repeat steps 3 and 4 for the second Adapter to complete the connection of your computer, IPTV, or other network device to the network.
Note: Do not plug the adapter into a UPS or power strip with surge protection as they may degrade the powerline communication signal.