WRT150N Firmware File
Oct 30, 2012
Set broadcast channel to 6
1) Press the "Firmware Update" link to download to your PC the latest available firmware for your router.
2) Disconnect your PC from the internet.
3) Connect your PC to the LAN port of the router and log into the web interface.
4) Navigate to Management -> 'Upgrade' and click 'Browse' in the 'Select file' field.
5) Navigate to the firmware file you downloaded in step 1 above and select it.
6) Click the 'Upgrade' button.
7) Once the firmware file has uploaded, the router will reboot and be running the new firmware.
Don't remove power to the router while it is being flashed with new firmware and if using your laptop, make sure the battery does not run out.
WRT150N QUICK INSTALLATION GUIDE