• Plug-and-Play installation
• Up to 200 Mbps bandwidth over standard home power wiring
• HomePlug signal easily passes through a circuit breaker panel
• 128-bit AES encryption ensures data security
• Encryption completed by hardware, without sacrifice to bandwidth
• Network Adapter includes 1 IEEE 802.3 Ethernet port
• 4 Port Switch includes 4 IEEE 802.3 Ethernet ports
• HomePlug AV Powerline Specification compliant
• Coexists with HomePlug 1.0 devices
• Includes 1 Adapter, 1 4-Port Swich, 2 Ethernet cables, 1 installation CD
• Computer Interface: IEEE 802.3/802.3u
• Operating Temperature: 0 to 45 Centigrade
• Storage Temperature: -20 to 80 Centigrade
• Humidity: 5% to 90% RH (non-condensing)
Security/Power LED (PWR)
• Off – No power
• Solid Green – Connected to power line
• Blinking Green – Encryption in setup mode
• Solid Green – Encryption setup successful
Ethernet Link LED (ETH)
• Solid Green – 10/100Mbps port linked
• Blinking – Ethernet data transmitting or receiving
• Off – No Ethernet
link Power Line LED (PL)
• Blinking – Powerline data transmitting or receiving
• Color Green – Physical link rate greater than 100Mbps
• Color Red – Physical link rate less than 50Mbps
• Color Yellow – Physical link rate in between 50Mbps to 99Mbps
• Off – No powerline link
1. Locate modem or router at the broadband access point.
2. Plug a network cable (provided) into the modem or router RJ45 network adapter port.
3. Plug the other end of the network cable into the RJ45 port located at the bottom of the Adapter.
4. Plug the Adapter into any wall outlet or HomePlug compliant Power Center.
5. Locate the RJ45 Ethernet port connection on your computer, IPTV or other network device.
6. Plug a network cable (provided) into the computer or network device RJ45 Ethernet port.
7. Repeat steps 3 and 4 for the second Adapter to complete the connection of your computer, IPTV, or other network device to the network.
Note: Do not plug the adapters into a UPS or power strip with surge protection as they may degrade the powerline communication signal.